Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Post Integrals Again Test

That may be a confusing title, but it wasn't as confusing as some of the questions. I totally underestimated the test (my bad). The multiple choice questions were quite simple. Some took longer to solve, but in the end it wasn't that bad. The Free Response questions were on a whole different level.

The first one that involved the the functions composed of many other functions was quite confusing. I don't know if I got the right answer, but I think my work got me some part marks I hope. The second Free Response question was a bit easier. It asked for the area enclosed by the y-axis and the function. Yes, I said y-axis. I remembered that for the inverse of a function, the x-axis of the parent function is it's y-axis and vice versa. So I used that to find the area function.

Okay that is all that I had to say about that test. So I want to hear what everyone else thought of the test. What were the easy parts? Hard parts? Also if you want to contribute with your thoughts on how you solved the questions, feel free to do so.

See you all tomorrow.

No comments: