Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BOB, Applications on Derivatives

After break, everything just BROKE. No, I'm joking, but I did forget a lot of stuff about this unit. It's awesome how I'm one of the last BOB's so I can read other peoples BOB's and have a sort of mini review on everything, especially Benofschool's BOB. I was chatting with him earlier, and I asked him "whats up?" and you know what he says? He says "I'm helping people study" Wow, can that kid get an award or something? Thanks bud!

Applications of derivatives, where should I start? How can I start? I don't remember a lot, but I did read other people BOB's! I know about the 1st and 2nd derivative tests, and what they're used for, pretty much, but I don't know if I will be able to graph them, and I have a feeling that's going to be a big chunk of the test. Optimization problems seem quite blurry to me, but I did look at some questions on the internet, such as examples, so hopefully I can just understand them by reading a couple more. The mean value theorm was easy enough to remember, atleast the theorm part of it, but if there are any questions on it, I'm not so sure I can make it through alive! That's pretty much it for BOB and I. Good luck everyone.

No comments: