Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 19, 2009

Last Minute BOB

I was just drifting off to sleep until my eyes shot open realizing I hadn't bobbed yet. Ths unit was really short and I like short units. Less things to absorb but it seemed like this chapter was jam packed with new things to understand. What really confuses me in this unit is all the underlying function talk. I get it and all but I have to think it through and say it to myself. I literally chant "the derivative of an accumulation function is the underlying function" to get started in solving a question. What Mr. K said today was really true about how it's all about understanding and not the calculation. I agree! So yeah and I do take this class because i like learning about math...but I like marks too :D.

Mr.K if i'm a little late tomorrow it's cuz my parent have some home inspection appointment tomorrow at 8:30 far far away.I have no way of getting to school other than my mama and papa. Yippee less time for me.

No comments: