Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The New Years BOB

Unfortunately, like everyone else, I have forgotten a majority of what we learned and it remains faint in my mind. It's there, but I can't access it. All I can think of is food, eggnog, present's and fireworks. Really.

The first and second derivative test however seems to stay with me, and I still kinda understand it. I always had problems with the optimization questions and always hit the wall hard. I have scraps of pieces of the Mean Value theorum, but after looking at a few scribe posts, it still doesn't ring bells. I must've lost too many brain cells over the break.

I honestly feel very uncomfortable going into this test (I didn't even know it was tomorrow until I looked up the blog just now), due to the fact that I did so horribly on my pre-test and guessed most of it. Woe is me.

~Rence, Out.

No comments: