Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bobbing for 2009

So, it seems just by glancing over everyone's bobs, that the break really took a toll on their "remembrance" of the material we did prior to the break. I hate to admit it, but I'm pretty much in the same boat.

For me, it seems that the pre-test, was basically a bunch of questions, that I knew what to use to figure them out, but couldn't remember how to do it at all. Like I'd see one, and be like, "Oh! you need to use mean -value theorem to solve this. Wait. How do you do that again?"

As you could probably imagine that became terribly frustrating quite quickly.

In terms of the unit itself, I found it somewhat high on the difficulty scale, not really super mega hard, but no where near as easy as integrals. The easiest part was definitely the bit with taking the limit of a rational function as it approaches infinity, where half the terms like disappear and things. That was a fun bit! :D

Besides that though, I'm not enjoying these units. :[ Difficulty wise anyways ;p

Hmm, so thats all I can really think of for this time, so I'll see everyone tomorrow. Good luck!

ciao

No comments: