Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BOB for Chapter 5

I knew i should've bobbed loooong time ago. The holiday break has really made me forget a lot of things but I've reviewed the past chapters and i'm regaining my memory. My muddiest point for this chapter is the optimization problems. It seems so simple with all the steps we were given but it just isn't. No topic has ever made me so frustrated. So the pre test we had yesterday was so so for me. I got the multiple choice ones but the long answer was harder. After Benchi explained that all i had to do was apply the 1st derivative test it became clear what I had to do from there.

KK we've postponed this test long enough and tomorrow is when we'll finally have to do it =(. Hopefully i'll do good. *prays*

No comments: