Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Ultimate Bob

I haven't BOB-ed in the longest time.

So our first unit was pretty simple even though I can't remember what we did. I do know it was some sort of...review. The second chapter is much clearer. The whole derivative concept took me a while to understand but all is good now.(Too bad I wasn't this comfortable with it a month ago) Looking back at that test I realized I made the stupidest mistakes and I should've done way better on it. Chapter 3 really clicked in my brain. I found it way simpler than the previous chapter and I understand it really well. Now for our current chapter. What confuses me here are the word problems. I have a hard time figuring out the relationships between the functions. All the other stuff like the rules I can become more comfortable with after some more practice.

Looking at my tests is super depressing but thanks Mr. K for cheering us all up today with your lecture and welcome back!

No comments: