Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 24, 2008

BOB, it's a test.

Well, its that time again, when we have a test and we have to call upon BOB. Today I didn't think the pre-test was going to be all that difficult, but it was. I thought it was gonna be a breeze because I felt that I knew what was going on about those word problems Mr. K kept giving to us in class, but the pre-test wasn't that simple. I totally forgot about the other stuff that we learned about before Mr. K arrived. Now I need to study pretty hard to try and remember the problems and rules and stuff. I also need some practice on those word problems. I'm sort of worried, but I'll just look back at what I have and try my best. Good luck everyone.

No comments: