Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I am here

Here I am.
Paul I am.
I like green eggs and ham.
And laptops. I like those too.

Anyway. For the unit so far, I feel I am very unprepared. I understand most of the material in concept but am unclear on most of the application portion of the subject. I also think I'm missing on some key topics like integrals and differentiation (erm, what is that?). I get derivatives mostly, and understand the rules introduced in Chapter 4 the most. I am mostly lost with the stuff in Chapters 2 and 3 as they were primarily graphically "explained" to us, which I had trouble understanding. Part of the problem may have been the reluctance to use the calculator when the book leaned heavily on the calculator.

So yeah, I believe some of the topics us young Jabbamathees don't quite grasp yet could do with some reintroduction and review to ensure we understand the material before we move on.

Welcome back Mr. K. 

No comments: