Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Last Unit: How do you feel?

Like I said in my last BOB post, the differential equations unit is our final unit before the exam. We just did a test today.

I thought the test was quite easy. I completed the test with about 20 minutes to spare so I decided to do all of the free response questions. Yes, I did omit one of them.

How did everyone feel about the test?

The exam is coming in about a month. I feel pretty good but as a review I would like to go over the accumulation functions as well as the related rates problems. The related rates problems are giving me the hardest time in this course.

How does everyone feel about the exam coming up? Is there anything that you would like to go over?

No comments: