Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Belated BOB and Post Reflectionisms

So, as much as I'd like to say that I totally did this last night, I totally didn't. I 100% completely forgot, so here it is now, along with a special edition post test thought analysis kinda deal.

So Differential equations. For the most part, I found this unit quite easy conceptually. I understood most of what I was supposed to do and when and things, but I would always make stupid mistakes which cost me the whole question. I think this is mostly a matter of needing to do more questions so that I get out of the habit of overlooking those little bits. That said I don't think I did so well on the test D:

For the most part all I can really say about the test is I blanked. I was feeling pretty confident in the concepts and applications of them, and then as soon as I sat down to write the test, it was like someone opened a window in my brain, and whoosh, it all flew out. bleh, to say the least.

Anyways I'm looking forward to reviewing further, and covering all the loose ends I have with the course, as at this point in time it feels like I have alot ;P

But chyeah, Justus out for now.
Night all :]

No comments: