Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BOB for Differential Equations

This unit was a breeze after what we've done in the past units. The thing that I liked about this unit was that it combined almost everything we learned in the past units including the derivatives, integrals, and all of their applications. The slope fields part of the unit was something that I was looking forward to since the beginning of the course. Some of the students that took the AP Calc Course last year showed me the kinds of things that I will be learning and I saw the slope field. I was confused at how something like that could be drawn on the Cartesian Plain. Well now I know.

This is our last unit guys and it will be time to do some more crazy studying for the remaining of the month before the exam. With enough studying we will be ready to take on the exam.

Good luck on the test on Thursday (?) and on the exam next month.

No comments: