Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 16, 2009

BOB of Differential Equations

I understood most of this unit, and most of it made sense. Looking at the pre-test, the thing I want to work on most is identifying what kind of solution I should use for a problem. But I liked how a lot of the stuff we did before sort of mixed together in this unit, and it was almost like a review of older stuff (particularly, logarithms...). I found I sometimes got held up on the pre-calculus, which means I might want to brush up on that. 

Also, Newton's Law of Cooling was a little confusing, but I think I get it. I only run into problems when solving for C or pinning down the original function when given a point on the original function.

I think the test should go well for me, and hopefully well for everyone else. Good luck guys!

No comments: