Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BOB for the Application of Integrals

Hi everyone,

This is my BOB.

This unit was quite interesting. I never would have thought that you could rotate anything on a Cartesian Plain. The first few sub-chapters on rotation around the x and y axes were quite tough at first. I couldn't see what was going on. But later on I began noticing how the solids would look like. Then when it came to calculations, imagining one sample slice of that solid made it easier to create an integral to find the Volume of the solid.

The last sub-chapters on the density-related functions were the hardest part of this chapter. I didn't do the homework that I was asked to do because of other priorities (Sorry Mr.K) but I did read a bit in the text which helped me understand a bit. I am certain that there will be at least one question that is related to this sub-chapter on the test and AP exam.

That is my BOB and good morning.

No comments: