Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bobs, antiderivatives, and integrals oh my!

So this is my bob post for this unit. How did this unit make me feel? well for the most part I definitely understood more of it then just about any unit we've done so far, the mechanical aspects of it make it appealing to me on so many levels ;p The substitution stuff was interesting, I found that to probably be some of the easier stuff, along with the anti-derivatives of the arc-trig functions.

The harder stuff would mostly be everything I wasn't in class to learn haha (Namely, integration by parts, and the stuff from tuesday) although it wasn't really all that bad. Overall I can safely say that I enjoyed this unit.

So I think thats everything, I'm off to do a bit of last minute studying before I hit the z's.

Night, and good luck everyone :]

No comments: