Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 19, 2009

BOB Version 7: Finding Antiderivatives

I thought this unit easier than the previous unit because it's mechanical, but I was surprised on what I got on the antiderivative quiz. Substitution and integration by parts now makes sense to me, although antidifferentiating arctrig functions isn't second nature to me as of yet. I hope I'll meet the expectation of having these skills "fluid" by the time I write the test. It's also my hope that I can solve problems like the ones we had on our pretest without the use of a calculator, but using the calculator isn't time-consuming, if you understand, but, just like the pretest, I predict there will be one question on the test in the open response that will be challenging to answer. I hope I'm prepared for that when the time comes.

No comments: