Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 8, 2008

Hey guys, I'm Not Paul, formerly known as Paul, and I'm scribing today's class of September 8th 2008.

So today something amazingly confusing happened that I'll never forget.


I entered the room and was greeted by Not Kuropatwa, formerly known as Mrs. Ingram. Apparently something had come up with Mr. K and Mrs. Ingram had to take over!!11 ZOMG, AMIRITE!?

I know.

Anyway, Mrs. Ingram will be teaching the class instead, and Mr. K will return in November to teach Mrs. Ingram's classes.

After that whole big thing (announcement), we searched for some sort of lesson for the class. Everyone was handed textbooks and we started working on the exercises in the book (Exercise 1 - Odd numbered questions + #4) until the end of class.

And that's what happened today.

And the next scribe is....

Francis

No comments: