Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 12, 2008

"Mr.Kuropatwa"-less

Funny thing is that I didn't even realize that I was scribe until I went to check the blog before heading off to bed.

And what do you know, I'm scribe. Oh what joy.

Anyways, we had a substitute today. Her name was Mrs. Mandag I do believe. Initially, she told us a little background information on herself, and her involvement in the Winnipeg School division, having previously taught at St.Johns High School and Sisler High School. She also mentioned her contribution to the Math curriculum of Manitoba. I can't remember if she said it was for grade 10 or grade 9.

Anyway, we were assigned the even numbered questions of # 5.5 for class.

Next scribe will be benofschool?

No comments: