Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 19, 2009

BOB The Antideriver

Well this is my umpteenth BOBbing. From what I recall, we started the method of substitution before break and I was so confident with it. Then there were the consequences of after break. Forgetting everything and not working hard enough.

Then integration by parts came in. I like this method, especially if the acronym LIATE is used to find out which value goes where.

But the thing I might have trouble with is, well the error formulas, because I wasn't here that day and using both integration by parts and substitution together. I still get confused. I had a little bit of trouble with the pretest today, but I understand it now. The thing I still can't really do is reversing some of the differentiation rules without consuming a lot of time, or..the ones I can barely do at all, such as "reversing the chain rule". Hopefully clear enough to do well on this test. I don't think I can afford another...well... downer.

But yes, good luck everyone, and I have to say, I quite enjoyed this unit of antidifferentiation.

No comments: